Well it’s a week and a half away. I’ve made the decision – I’m going to wait in line for it. Here is why:
- Verizon is really pissing me off. My Q keeps running out of battery life in my house (bad signal) and I get bad reception at home and work. No guarantee AT&T will be better, but I doubt it could be much worse.
- I have an abnormally high addiction to shiny new gadgets of the technical variety. I can’t help it.
- I am really curious to see how the interface works – I think it could be a big step forward. And well, like bullet 2 I just want to know and must have it.
- I want to test my new game on it….. vaguely legitimate 😉
- I have no self control on this issue.
So there you have it. I’m plotting my strategy, which really consists of:
- When do I show up?
- Which store (2 Apple Stores in Austin or do I go for an AT&T store) do I go to?
I’ll keep you informed.