Speaking of WoW (as in World of Warcraft), I’ve quit playing. I’m having more fun playing (and working on Duels) and I just haven’t had time for WoW. I was getting tired of it even before Duels fully consumed me.
Here are my issues:
- Takes too long to do anything. 2-6 hours to do any dungeon? And for anything good, it was closer to the high end.
- To get any good gear takes 10 people and that’s Karazhan. Got everything from there. Which leads to:
- Nothing to do. I’m in a top guild, but I’m a social member. So I don’t get to raid much. I don’t want to join another guild or raid every night, so there is pretty much nothing left to do. Except:
- PVP… I’m a hunter. No one likes hunters in Arena. It’s hard to find a good team as a hunter. And I’m sure not starting over.
Many of the reasons I started Duels are encapsulated in that list. I love Duels because:
- I can jump in and out.
- Play when I want across whatever time increment I want.
- I can keep it open in the background while I’m working (which in my case is on Duels, but still – there is a lot of work to do.)